Get your 2017 WhoFest membership now!How do I order?
Scroll to the bottom of this page to sign up!
- Select a membership type.
- Fill in the form completely then click "Add to cart".
- Repeat this for every member of your family or group.
- Click "Proceed to Checkout" at the top of this page
- Review your shopping cart before completing your purchase.
- Click the Checkout button on the top of the shopping cart page to complete the purchase.
- Remember, any items added to the shopping cart with errors can be deleted before completing the order simply by clicking the red X beside the erroneous item on the shopping cart page.
- Please note if you have not created an account for WhoFest you will be asked to do so at Check Out.
Can my kids attend alone? If a Youth membership or Kid-in-Tow membership is purchased, then at least one Adult membership must be purchased and that adult must accompany the minor members. Kids-in-Tow must stay with a responsible adult at all times while at WhoFest 4.
Why buy in advance? To save money and ensure your spot in the convention. With our larger space we don't anticipate a sell-out like 2013 but better safe than sorry. Plus, membership prices increase as we get closer to the convention.
When do I get my membership badge? When do I get my shirt? Your WhoFest 4 membership badge, welcome packet, and any ordered merchandise will be available for pickup at WhoFest 4. T-shirts will be picked up at Ed's Corner in the Dealers Room. We will not be mailing them out before or after the convention.
What if I can't make it to WhoFest this year? Advance memberships play a vital role in planning for a convention and all memberships are non-refundable. Memberships can be transferred to another person. All membership transfers must go through our membership department before April 30 , 2017. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
More questions? Ask us via e-mail at email@example.com